Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Facility Management:
- Keep track of CDE’s Premises’ monthly liabilities/running costs vs. consumption rates and end results balances i.e. Electricity / Internet / Drinking Water etc. and coordinate with Finance on payment intervals and modality.
- Procurement Emphasized Tasks:
- Maintain and systematically update CDE’s Pre-Qualified Supplier/Service Provider/Contractor Lists with all discretion, fairness and in line with the context’s legal scene.
- Prepare the local prices lists by suppliers and by group of items based on information received from logistic security coordinator.
- Update the price lists regularly by contacting suppliers.
- If required, collect quotations and interact with supplier and ensure that supplier will use the provided forms.
- Follow-up the monthly payment and update the contract follow -up.
- Management of logistic stock
- Update the follow-up of the logistic stocks (stationeries and consumables, cleaning products, tea break, etc).
- Monitor and submit a monthly report of consumption of the logistic stocks.
- Prepare RCEs for stationeries and cleaning products based on the consumption rates.
- Ensure the reception processes are respected before updating the follow-up of the logistic stock.
4. Assist in Equipment and asset follow-up
- Update the equipment sheets of the mission and systematically create equipment sheet when new assets are received.
- Create equipment identification stickers and have them stick on the corresponding equipment to enhance the accountability.
- Prepare the monthly report of equipment and submit it to line manager.
- complete the inventory of CDE different premises (Erbil offices, guest houses Sinjar, etc.), identify CDE assets and have an up-to-date follow-up.
- Assist in Fleet management
- Ensure that vehicles are safe, clean and with sufficient fuel.
- Organize all the movement of the missions (including taxis movements) after having received information from the different departments. Ensure efficient use of CDE vehicle (avoiding single person journeys and unnecessary movements, through careful planning and facilitation of effective communication between staff in need of transportation).
- Make sure the car sheets and log book are properly filled in and accurate.
- Follow-up of the car maintenance. Make sure the maintenance is done timely as per procedures in place.
- Fill in the monthly car report, analyse the information (consumption) .
- Driving CDE vehicles
- Drive CDE team members to field location upon request.
- Share the tracking message departure/arrival time and location of each trip.
- Carrying out logistic activities once needed in field location.
- Support in logistic tasks between movements
- Team management
- Supervise staff under his/her responsibility in order to achieve proper monitoring and follow-up of the constructions.
- Set objectives, train and evaluate bi-annually the staff under his/her responsibility.
- Ensure technical support for his/her area of activity and provides coaching to staff under his/her responsibility.
- Ensure the cohesion of the team, establish a climate of trust, good communication and regular exchanges among all employees.
- Facilitate the coordination between the team under his/her responsibility and other departments.
- Perform any other additional duty on request of his/her supervisor
- Respect CDE principles/values and do not accept gifts in form of financial or any other compensation (ex: items/materials, food, drinks) from suppliers, traders, contractors, patients/ caregivers.
- Computer skill (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- IT programmatic skills.
- High confidentiality, respect, and non-discriminatory attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
Training and diploma:
- High school diploma or equivalent academic qualification, along with knowledge of logistics.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in similar position.
- Experience in other NGOs will be valued.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to act as part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate
- Ability to cope with stress, work under pressure often to strict deadlines
- Flexibility, adaptability, and patience
- Ability to motivate and develop skills of others
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills on MS Office programs, especially in MS Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English & Arabic is mandatory - Kurdish is an added value.
National, 12 months Full-Time
Salary range: According to the seniority in CDE Salary scale.
There is presently no commitment as CDE is identifying a candidate pool based on grant acquisition and rolling candidate contact. CDE reserves the right to end the announcement at any time before the specified date.
How to apply:
Applications comprising a cover letter and a CV with at least two references should be addressed to CDE recruitment team with the subject Logistics Officer: by email to this address email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Deadline for application: 30-11-2023
Bids & Tenders
written on December 3, 2023, 6:00 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: Provision of Annual Financial Statutory Reports T...
written on December 3, 2023, 12:14 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: Supply Chlorine powder, Hypochlorite Calcium & Aluminu...
written on December 3, 2023, 12:00 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: Rehabilitation of Subaih Health Center & Extending Wat...