Tender Title: Health Insurance & Life Insurance
Tender No: ITB-INT-IRQ-02-2023
Tender Package Available from: 2023-11-19
Deadline for Offer Submission: 2023-12-12 at 16:00 (Iraqi Time)
Tender Notice Ref.: ITB-INT-IRQ-02-2023
Dear Madam/Sir, INVITATION TO BID FOR ESTABLISHING SERVICE AGREEMENT FOR Provision of Health Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance for National Staff INTERSOS is an international non-profit humanitarian aid organization founded in 1992. INTERSOS works to achieve a world of equality, justice, peace and solidarity, by assisting people to live in dignity and safety, alleviating suffering, and meeting their needs.
The mission of INTERSOS is to support people, families, and communities in areas most affected by crises around the world, providing crucial assistance to populations in life-threatening situations, in situations of famine and suffering resulting from extreme poverty, disasters, and conflict. Since 2016 INTERSOS has provided humanitarian programs for people in need in Iraq.
In this context, the Iraq office would like to establish a framework agreement for Health Insurance service initially for a period of 12 months to be used in the whole of Iraq. The aim of this tender process is to identify service provider/s to establish framework agreement/s for the provision of health insurance for all INTERSOS national staff for INTERSOS to be used for INTERSOS humanitarian activities all over Iraq. The framework agreement will be based on a fixed price for a fixed period of 1 (One) year with the possibility of extension. Please find enclosed the following documents, which constitute the tender dossier: A. Instructions to tenderers B. Draft contract and special conditions, including annexes
• Annex I: General conditions
• Annex II + III: Terms of References (ToR) s.
• Annex IV: Budget breakdown (model financial offer)
• Annex V: Tender forms
• Annex VI: Suppliers Declaration
C. Further information required from tenderers:
1. Company registration for KRI and/ or Federal Iraq
2. Tax clearance for KRI and/ or Federal Iraq.
3. Company Profile;
4. Detailed Information on previous/ongoing experience with UN agencies, NGOs or INGOs in the past 5 years, provided by using the tender form
5. Registration with the Ministry of Finance (Insurance Diwan) for the provision of General Insurance for LOT 1 6. Registration with the Ministry of Finance (Insurance Diwan) for the provision of Life Insurance for Lot 2
D. Tender form for a supply contract and Declaration of honour on exclusion and selection criteria We look forward to receiving your tender before the submission deadline on 12 December 2023 before 16:00 at one of the addresses specified in the Instructions to tenderers. Regards,
INTERSOS Supply Unit